Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Monday – Friday
7:00 – 9:30AM – City Employee Programming
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM City Employees and Open to the Public
All classes are free and registration is desired in order to reserve your spot!
Download the February Calendar here!
The VB Strong Center is designed to be a hub of support and resources for all individuals impacted by the shooting at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center on May 31, 2019.
The VB Strong Center is committed to fostering the resilience of the Virginia Beach community through education, resources, and direct support for anyone touched by the 5/31 tragedy. We are a no-cost central “starting point” for the journey of healing; as individuals…as neighbors…as a community. Together we are VB Strong!
The VB Strong Center offers a wide variety of strength-based support and recovery resources.View Services
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and it will help us tailor our scope of services. Please let us know what the VB Strong Center can provide to aid in your specific recovery journey.
The VB Strong Center
VB Strong Center Hours:
Starting Thursday, January 9, 2020:
Monday – Friday
- 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for City Employees Only
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Open to City Employees and the Public
Some Saturday hours available. Call for more information.
- The VB Strong Center is located in the second story of The Offices at Landstown Commons (above Firehouse Subs and Saladworks)
- Enter office space at the arched breezeway in the middle of the plaza
- Take the stairs or elevator to the second floor, Suite 2001
- Parking is available in front of and behind the office space
Anyone impacted by the May 31 tragedy is welcome to call, email or visit the VB Strong Center.
To protect the confidentiality and privacy of visitors, members of the media are not allowed to visit the center without making prior arrangements with the Sentara Healthcare public relations team.